“Stop in for a tasty meal!”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #17 of 291 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Venice, Florida
“Stop in for a tasty meal!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

My family and i discovered. This place by accident. The outside of the building is lovely. I am crazy about the scenery inside as well. The staff is very clean and presentable. The dining areasare very clean and neat as well. The menu is very generous and well laid out. The pridces are average for an evening or day out. The service began slow, the waitress didnt check up on the table like we had hoped. Dumped multipre fills on us to wait on other tablea more i guess. They werent that busy either. I would reccomend to hungry patrons. We got alot of food and didnt leave hungry!

• Visited July 2013

“Best Burger in BG”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We love to eat at Cheddar's! They have a great burger. Also great chips and cheese dip. Only downfall is that they are ALWAYS busy so you will have to wait to eat. Usually only 20-30 mins but sometimes it has been up to 1.5 hours wait time, but worth the wait every time!

Sherwood, Wisconsin
“Excellent value restaurant.”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We usually have a meal or two at Cheddars when we are in Bowling Green. The menu has a good variety, and has always been quite good. I had salmon this time, very nice. Spouse had a pot pie, also very good. And the prices are very reasonable. They are usually busy and it can take a bit for your food to come, but we try not to rush our meals,so that is OK.

1 Thank z0607
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great food and service”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stopped in for dinner. We were seated quickly and our drinks were brought right out. I thought it was a great value. They had a ribeye with two sides for $15. We ordered homemade chips and queso and it was great. They gave seasoned beef for free and asked if we wanted free refills. I had the grilled Dijon chicken and mushrooms and it was awesome. My husband said his salmon was just okay. The croissants were great and came with a salad. The server was very attentive. It was a great dinner experience and I would go again if I were in the area.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ValOllieHawk
Ky
“No redeeming grace for this disastrous fly-ala-mode place”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

After today's dining experience, I would rate it a zero if I could. The place was half empty when we arrived. We got the soup served 45 min after arrival because the waiter said he was trying to decide if he should serve it ahead of or with the meal. It was tepid & tasted like someone dump a truckload of salt in it. The entrées finally arrived 20 minutes later after I asked for it; the spagsagna was COLD, the grilled tilapia was very salty and mushy. We could hardly eat while 2 flies circled & dive bombed our food, and the waiter showed up just once to hand us the check. I was charged for a pre-ordered to-go item but said item wasn't even prepared. I was told to wait while they get it ready, I told them to just forget it. I did complain & the manager showed up ASAP. I took one look at her demeanor & tone of voice and I decided to complain elsewhere.

2 Thank Barbi R