“First time at a Cheddar's...”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #20 of 297 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Detroit, Michigan
“First time at a Cheddar's...”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

This was our first time eating at Cheddar's. We were on vacation and looking for a restaurant in the area and found Cheddar's. It has got to be the best restaurant that we have eaten at in a very long time. We actually came to the Bowling Green location twice during our vacation, and found another location in Florence, KY to eat at on our way home. I don't even know where to start. We arrived, were greeted, it was dinnertime so we were told we had a 20 minute wait. It took maybe 10 minutes to get a table. We had an AWESOME server. She was fast, friendly, and efficient. We ordered a couple sides of croissants--warm, buttery...to die for. My hubby and I ordered Blackened Salmon dinners. Where can you go to get a full Salmon dinner complete with TWO sides for only $10.99? Plus, it was only $1.99 to add a salad, which was fantastic with the honey lime dressing. This salmon was great and everything was so fresh. My kids ordered burgers and fries; they loved their meal, too! The prices on the entire menu are so reasonable! What a refreshing place! I hope Cheddar's will come to the metro Detroit area so I can eat at on more often!

• Visited August 2012

haroldathampton
“Cheddars is gettin better”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

After many years of being Cracker Barrel fans, my wife and I have changed brands. Cheddars has become our new favorite restaurant. The pricing is wonderful, the service has been wonderful and the food was wonderful. Our favorite meals are the Mango Tilapia with Grilled Shrimp and the Monte Cristo sandwich. If you get the chicken tenders, ask for a side of the bourbon glaze to use as a dipping sauce. Ooooo WOW that was good. With the weather being nice, we decided to eat out on the patio and our waitress was right there to serve us. Though it was a busy Friday night she never skipped a beat and was on the ball. I am sorry but I do not remember her name or I would sing praises to her. So go....enjoy,,,and it wont cost you and arm and a leg.

• Visited August 2012
Russellville, Kentucky
“Great food !”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Their food is delicious. The prices are reasonable also. All of the waiters and waitresses were very nice and friendly too.

Visited May 2012
Central City, Kentucky
“Way better than we expected”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

My wife and I went Christmas shopping in Bowling Green Ky and with many choices to choose to eat we decided to try Cheddars for the first time. We were greeted quickly and seated. They have a nice menu with many choices. My wife got the ribs and I ordered the chicken tenders. The food came fairly quickly and hot. The portions were nice and the service was good. Overall I would recommend Cheddars. Also the prices are not too bad either!

• Visited November 2011
Columbia, Kentucky, United States
“Good food...”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

The food was great and the price was great for the amount of food you got.

• Visited June 2012