“Clean, spacious room. Nice pool & hot tub. Definitely would stay again!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bowling Green
Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Bowling Green
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Family of 5 (3 boys) - after a very long day on the road this place was super! The hotel is brand new and was super clean, the pool and hot tub were both a hit with the family - again very well maintained. The room was perfect for us especially a quick one night stay. Room was clean and had nice decor. The free breakfast rocked! The staff was all over it providing good food and all that you would need to get going on your day. Would def stay again!

• Stayed: March 2012

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Just what we needed as we were passing through for a comfortable night's rest! Rooms are not huge, but beds are comfortable and clean, well-maintained and furnished, and a great breakfast for the three of us was included in the price. A great value and a place I'd stay any time again. Staff was friendly, and check-in was easy and quick. My teenager said he was really impressed with the hotel, and he's been to every type from hostel to 5-star luxury. No worries here! Book it!

Room Tip: Ask about whether your room is over or adjacent to the laundry facilities, which sometimes run late...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Room was very nice .. nice pool area .. beds could be better

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 11, 2012

we wanted this room for the 8th and 9th,but could only get it for the 9th.Everything about this hotel was super nice.It was the nicest of any Country Inn's,that I have stayed at.We had a 2 room queen suite,we felt like we had our own apartment.Very clean in all areas,good supply of towels--very comfortable beds.There was a tv and phone in each room.
The breakfast was plentiful,with hot and cold items,and lot's of tables and chairs.
This was during a girls basketball game,and the hotel was full.The breakfast area was full most of the morning--the hostess kept the food coming.
In the lobby there was coffee and cookies 24/7.Every employee that I came in contact with was very nice.Parking was plentiful.
There were restaurants nearby and a mall,and lot's of other businesses.

Room Tip: no tips needed.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2012

We were walk-ins for one night, but we hit the jackpot! Excellent clean room, comfortable beds and the best hotel pillows we've ever had. Spacious room with separate bedroom area. Quiet. Front desk staff was very helpful - recommended local restaurant that delivered (NOT pizza); food was great. Breakfast was good, too.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Denise H
Reviewed February 10, 2012

We found a great rate for this on Expedia, and were impressed by the facility when we arrived. No problems with the room or checking in. Everything looked well-maintained. We had a little trouble with a heater that didn't warm up as quick as we thought, but then that problem was resolved. The problem started in the morning when there wasn't any hot water in the shower. I thought, "What! This nice place and they have no hot water! " I was VERY annoyed but postponed for about 15 minutes and tried again, had hot water for about 5 minutes and then lukewarm. Then I was angered. I called the desk and asked for the manager.
She was honest with me and told me they were having boiler problems which they thought was resolved the day before but it went off again at about 11PM. She asked if she could refund my Expedia funds and I said I would rather have a voucher. She WORKED with me to try to satisfy me to MY satisfaction and realized the inconvenience of the situation.
I walked away a satisfied customer who realized things can go wrong, but this business wanted me to know they valued my staying there and wanted me to come back.
Problems happen, but they did their best to make me happy despite it, which I REALIZED and appreciate. This manager gets an A+ for customer service.

Room Tip: The hardest part of this visit is finding the place, which is on a frontage road off of the main dra...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Patti-trvler
Reviewed January 21, 2012

We found this place at the last minute and were extremely pleased overall. It's conveniently located close to several restaurants and is very well maintained. Our room was very clean, the staff was friendly and the facilities were good, including the laundry!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family