“One of the best BBQ you might ever have”
Review of Smokey Pig Bar-B-Q

Smokey Pig Bar-B-Q
Ranked #7 of 306 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Ask for Lee and tell him you read the review on Trip Advisor. This place is red neck BBQ at it's very best.

Get here early as they always run out. Family run business shown with every plate served.

Don't miss out if your in Bowling Green.

2  Thank Telephonemike

Reviewed June 6, 2014

My boyfriend and I have taken one big trip a year for the last 4 years or so and so this year we started off at Mammoth Cave. I wanted to try some BBQ places this trip so I started goggling places before we left and this is one that came up. We ended up driving here on a Thursday night and it was well worth it. We came in and they were out of some of the meat, but our pork sandwiches were really good and we liked the sides each of us got as well. I actually had no idea what I wanted and one of the guys behind the counter told me what he thought was good, so I just went with what he said he thought I should get. He was very nice and everyone else seemed that way as well. I would recommend this place to anyone I know passing though.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I ate here after reading the review's on Trip Advisor. I had the ribs and they were delicious! The sauce is the best ever! my ribs were just a little tough/overdone and that is the only reason I am not giving it 5 stars! I am sure I just got a tough slab!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

This place has the best barbeque and pork shoulder!!! The sides are great also!! It is a hole in the wall type of place with really great food and service!!

1  Thank KIM M
Reviewed May 28, 2014

From a New Yorkers point of view, my hubby loved the pork shoulder. Never seen or had that before. He enjoyed it a lot. I’ve lived in South and had plenty of bbq. I was happy to get the last plate of ribs for the night and since they were short a full order, gave me delish pulled pork too! Very friendly atmosphere in staff and place. I loved my taters and vinegar slaw and my hubby enjoyed his sides. I took home a piece of Kentucky pie which I've never had before and loved it as well. Since some very friendly southern ladies let me have the last of the ribs, they got to enjoy a piece of pie on me! Thanks all for some true KY hospitality!! Will come back when this way again. You won't leave hungry!!!!

1  Thank KRZ21