“Great BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We found this on trip advisor and decided to stop on our road trip to Florida. This was a great stop for our family for supper--right off the highway. The food is served with paper plates and plastic forks and in styrofoam--so if you are looking for more...this is not for you! The staff gave us free samples of many of the sides we did not order. We ordered a family size of the pork BBQ and tried the 2 types of Cole slaw (vinegar and creamy), mashed potatoes and mac and cheese. Everything was good! We felt like we were visiting relatives they were all so friendly! If we are ever in the area....we will be back.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

My husband's family introduced me to this little hidden gem & I just love it! I usually get the pork shoulder sprinkled with potato salad. It is delish! The bbq sandwich is also amazing. The prices are good & the staff gives you that southern hospitality. My only 2 complaints are that it is all the way across town from me & you have to go early. In the evening they are out of what I want usually, but it is understandable as they do not want to waste any food. We will definately continue to make the trip across town to eat here.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Very good "Monroe County Style BBQ". Recently moved to this neck of the woods, and was in search of the best barbeque places in town, of the ones I tried, this one is probobly one of the best. Every bite was good, If you like it hot get it double dipped.

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I visited this place yesterday i purchase two pulled pork sandwiches and mac and cheese and one rib dinner and it was almost 30 dollars. the sandwiches were a little dry but good the rib dinner barely had any meat on them and i was very disappointed in them. i ate here before and its not bad but it will be a while if i ever go back there are many other good barque in bowling green besides this place.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We live in Panama City Florida, but I have found best BBQ 9 hours away from me. Every time we visit family, this is a must stop. I wish I could find BBQ this good back home. It is a real treat. Don't miss it.