All reviewsfoosball tableshilton propertiesthe young ladybreakfast barwafflesfront desktvlobbypropertyfloor
Reviewed August 14, 2018

For the most important items for me - quality of bed, fitness center and breakfast, I would rate Tru as a 10 for all three areas. As this was just a one night stay for me, the simple room was just fine. My only suggestion would be for them to add a place where a suitcase could be laid (other than the bed or floor).

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton
Joy J, Director of Sales at Tru by Hilton Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

cherylpeters2018,

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope that you come back to see us again real soon! A little tip about our hotel, there is a luggage rack that sits over the air conditioner unit under the window! There is a table that pulls out from under the TV and a table over the top of the refrigerator, any of those three places would be a good place for your suitcase!

We hope that you will come back to see us again real soon, and if you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me!

Reviewed August 14, 2018

Nice concept for a "green" room but the walls were thin & I could hear everything from both rooms on either side of me from voices, TV & pounding on floors (heavy walking or kids jumping due to no carpeting?). Very difficult to sleep. Did not like the fact that there were no closets or drawers to put your clothes, only open bars for hanging & small open shelf areas. I don't want to look at my underwear lying out. Also, only one place to get ice on the first floor.However, the room was immaculate & the staff was excellent. Did not like the "tubes" hanging on the walls that held soap & shampoo. Not sure I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Pam

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am sorry that you had some issues on your last visit with us. If you would like to discuss these issues further, please feel free to reach out to me!

Tru by Hilton is definitely a new concept, and not everyone likes it and that is ok! We are glad you tried us out, and we hope that you would consider staying with us again!

Thanks

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

We stopped and stayed at this hotel on our way to another location with our 8 month old baby. Our initial impression was somewhat negative.. the bright colors, “fun” decor, casual dress of employees, and simplistic nature of the hotel left us wondering what in the world Hilton was trying to do here. However, after getting settled, enjoying a good nights sleep, interacting with friendly and helpful employees, and enjoying the wonderful breakfast, this hotel quickly won us over. Be advised, the rooms are extremely small with very little “Bells and whistles” (other than the really nice huge flat screen tv) which made it very difficult for us to find a place to set up a pack n play for the baby to sleep in. But, once you get past the minimalist vibe of the hotel and the small rooms, it was a very enjoyable stay. Very clean and kept up nicely. The beds were comfortable enough. They had actual liquid hand soap in the bathroom rather than a bar soap (major sanitary plus with us)! A nice walk in shower. The breakfast was better than any free hotel breakfast I’ve had. And the employees were friendly and accommodating, especially Patricia who was working at the breakfast in the morning! We would definitely return for another stay... although it would be nice if they would add a few suites for some extra room for people traveling with extra bags and little ones.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Jaimie

We are so glad that we won you over! Tru by Hilton is a new concept, and sometimes that takes a little getting used to for loyal Hilton customers. We have some tips on how to get you into a larger room on your next visit. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to having you with us again soon!

Reviewed August 13, 2018

This hotel is brand new and well kept. While on the small side, rooms are modern and bright, and have everything you would need. The lobby is spacious and clean, and offers a selection of drinks, etc. as well as a really good breakfast. Great value overall!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

42rebeccan,

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Tru by Hilton Bowling Green! Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 10, 2018

WOW! I can say I found a home away from home when I found this hotel - I'm almost afraid to leave a positive review - because I don't want it so popular that I can't get a room. Hotel, rooms, staff - all fantastic! Lobby is amazing! Location is in the middle of everything.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Marty L,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us at Tru by Hilton. We are glad that you felt at home, and we hope that you come "home" again soon!

Thanks for your kind words!