All reviews foosball tables fun family pack n play overnight trip thin walls visit family the young lady breakfast was delicious fitness center breakfast bar waffles staff was very friendly great hotel jenga lobby tv shower
Reviewed August 14, 2018

Nice concept for a "green" room but the walls were thin & I could hear everything from both rooms on either side of me from voices, TV & pounding on floors (heavy walking or kids jumping due to no carpeting?). Very difficult to sleep. Did not like the fact that there were no closets or drawers to put your clothes, only open bars for hanging & small open shelf areas. I don't want to look at my underwear lying out. Also, only one place to get ice on the first floor.However, the room was immaculate & the staff was excellent. Did not like the "tubes" hanging on the walls that held soap & shampoo. Not sure I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Pam B
Joy J, Director of Sales at Tru by Hilton Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Pam

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am sorry that you had some issues on your last visit with us. If you would like to discuss these issues further, please feel free to reach out to me!

Tru by Hilton is definitely a new concept, and not everyone likes it and that is ok! We are glad you tried us out, and we hope that you would consider staying with us again!

Thanks

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

We stopped and stayed at this hotel on our way to another location with our 8 month old baby. Our initial impression was somewhat negative.. the bright colors, “fun” decor, casual dress of employees, and simplistic nature of the hotel left us wondering what in the world Hilton was trying to do here. However, after getting settled, enjoying a good nights sleep, interacting with friendly and helpful employees, and enjoying the wonderful breakfast, this hotel quickly won us over. Be advised, the rooms are extremely small with very little “Bells and whistles” (other than the really nice huge flat screen tv) which made it very difficult for us to find a place to set up a pack n play for the baby to sleep in. But, once you get past the minimalist vibe of the hotel and the small rooms, it was a very enjoyable stay. Very clean and kept up nicely. The beds were comfortable enough. They had actual liquid hand soap in the bathroom rather than a bar soap (major sanitary plus with us)! A nice walk in shower. The breakfast was better than any free hotel breakfast I’ve had. And the employees were friendly and accommodating, especially Patricia who was working at the breakfast in the morning! We would definitely return for another stay... although it would be nice if they would add a few suites for some extra room for people traveling with extra bags and little ones.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Jaimie

We are so glad that we won you over! Tru by Hilton is a new concept, and sometimes that takes a little getting used to for loyal Hilton customers. We have some tips on how to get you into a larger room on your next visit. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to having you with us again soon!

Reviewed August 13, 2018

This hotel is brand new and well kept. While on the small side, rooms are modern and bright, and have everything you would need. The lobby is spacious and clean, and offers a selection of drinks, etc. as well as a really good breakfast. Great value overall!

• Trip type: Traveled with family

42rebeccan,

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Tru by Hilton Bowling Green! Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 10, 2018

WOW! I can say I found a home away from home when I found this hotel - I'm almost afraid to leave a positive review - because I don't want it so popular that I can't get a room. Hotel, rooms, staff - all fantastic! Lobby is amazing! Location is in the middle of everything.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Marty L,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us at Tru by Hilton. We are glad that you felt at home, and we hope that you come "home" again soon!

Thanks for your kind words!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

We stopped here for an overnight on a road trip & the staff was awesome! They got us checked in quickly & were very friendly. They had a fantastic breakfast & the breakfast area was very clean. (Although this is also the reason that we wouldn't return because they had nuts everywhere & we have severe nuts allergies. Almonds, nutella, peanut butter, almond butter, etc.) Our kids enjoyed playing the games in the lobby before we got back on the road. It was also very quiet. Would recommend to those who do not have food allergies!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Joy J, Director of Sales at Tru by Hilton Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

SteelersGal85,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at Tru by Hilton Bowling Green. I understand your concern about the nut allergy. We always have options for those with food allergies. We would be more than glad to assist you in getting food items from the kitchen that have not had the possibility of cross contamination with nuts.

We hope that you will consider visiting us again when you travel through Bowling Green.

Thanks