“Ok”

Dining options: Late Night
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Ok”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Was ok beers way too $$$$ pizza was ok though waitress was cute... If you go ask price before you order beer

Visited January 2014

• Serbian first
Ohio
“Fun atmosphere”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Very lively atmosphere. My kids liked getting food in a dog bowl. Service was "eh-eh". Food was typical bar food, but tasty.

Visited August 2013
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Great Food! a little slow on the service”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My wife and I eat there about once a week and always the food is great. We have not been disappointed yet. Tonight, the food again was great however the service was not what it has been. The young lady that sat us got our drinks rather quick, and then we waited and waited. Fifteen minutes went by and even though the girls walked by and smiled, no one took our order. There was a couple of girls in the center of the building and I got up and asked if we could order a meal, the young lady jokingly said no but followed me to the table. That's the first time our service was not up to Double Dogs rep.

• Visited December 2013
“Sports bar with a twist”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Stopped off with my son on a Sunday afternoon. More upscale than many sports bars. The fried pickles had a moderately light corn flour coating and came out quickly. The service was terrific. BLT was excellent (county bacon). My jalepeno burger was solid (iceberg lettuce).

An excellent place if you are in the area and want to catch up on the games.

Muncie, Indiana
“Great for RIGHT CROWD”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I really like their fresh cut salads, fries, & real beef burgers, & occasionally their Ball Park dogs. Their in-house prepared onion rings are "GREAT" !!! (It's that kinda place, to me. I don't eat burgers & hot dogs, & fries except here.) I'd like to go again to try their Chicken Pot Pie. My friends liked their steaks. The kids enjoyed the "dog bowls" that they were served with. WARNING: If you're OK with big screen TV monitors everywhere, high "decibels sound" of TV & fans trying to communicate with one another, then you'll like to visit here. Not the "Quiet, Romantic dinner place"!

Visited September 2013