“Sports bar with a twist”

Double Dogs Chow House
Ranked #6 of 313 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Stopped off with my son on a Sunday afternoon. More upscale than many sports bars. The fried pickles had a moderately light corn flour coating and came out quickly. The service was terrific. BLT was excellent (county bacon). My jalepeno burger was solid (iceberg lettuce).

An excellent place if you are in the area and want to catch up on the games.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I really like their fresh cut salads, fries, & real beef burgers, & occasionally their Ball Park dogs. Their in-house prepared onion rings are "GREAT" !!! (It's that kinda place, to me. I don't eat burgers & hot dogs, & fries except here.) I'd like to go again to try their Chicken Pot Pie. My friends liked their steaks. The kids enjoyed the "dog bowls" that they were served with. WARNING: If you're OK with big screen TV monitors everywhere, high "decibels sound" of TV & fans trying to communicate with one another, then you'll like to visit here. Not the "Quiet, Romantic dinner place"!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Neat sports bar type restaurant. The atmosphere was good and the outside dining was perfect for the beautiful fall Saturday afternoon. The menu was pretty diverse with some unique offerings. My son got the breakfast dog(bacon & egg on a hot dog) which he loved. My other son got some teriyaki wings but he didn't like them so he didn't eat them. Our service wasn't the best but it was very crowded at the time. I'd like to go back again to try some other things on the menu.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We asked locals where they like to eat and this restaurant was mentioned many times. It has a lively atmosphere and the food is very good. Lots of variety and big portions. Most items are big enough to share! A little loud during happy hour, but a very fun place to go.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We visited this place because of the proximity to our hotel.
Food was ok-
We liked the pot pie/chicken options instead of hot dogs/burgers.

Staff was very efficient for a busy weekend night.

VERY LOUD!!