Clean, cool and the best staff ever! The room was spacious and appeared to be newly decorated. The whole experience was the best. Was very gracious when my family of 15 or more wanted to hang out in the breakfast area. Only negative was the breakfast was very limited. All the other great aspects of the hotel stay more than made up for the limited breakfast choices!!!! Five star!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Proud to be a 2013, 2014,2015, and 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award Winner, and Hall of Fame recipient, we are certain you’ll find this a convenient and enjoyable base for your visit to Kentucky’s third largest city. With easy access to I-65 and Highway 231, we’re just minutes from historic downtown. Some of our guests are visiting Western Kentucky University, some are conducting business -- perhaps with Fruit of the Loom, GM, Houchens Industries, Magna International, Sun Products -- or attending a convention, and others are lucky enough to be on vacation. Guest accommodation in our 100 percent non-smoking hotel is convenient and comfortable. A free Bright Side Breakfast® is served every morning. Free parking, free Wi-Fi, indoor pool, spa, fitness center, and a pet-friendly welcome await our guests. The lakes and rivers of Southern Kentucky provide a natural playground for bird watching, boating, fishing, and whitewater rafting. Impressive Cumberland Falls, known as Little Niagara, is one of the few places on earth where moonbows frequently occur under a full moon. If you’re a fan of waterfalls, Yahoo Falls is 133 feet high. The 1,200 miles of Lake Cumberland shoreline, Big South Fork Country, and Daniel Boone National Forest can be seen on horseback or on foot. Explore the caves or take a ride on the historic scenic railway. The famous Mammoth Cave National Park is 33 miles from here. You’ll discover that Kentucky is more than horses and bourbon, although we’ve certainly got those, too. Hotel Services and Amenities Wake up to a healthy and hearty free Bright Side Breakfast with fresh fruit, hot and cold cereals, scrambled eggs and sausage, waffles, bagels, muffins, plus unlimited coffee and juice. Take a splash in the indoor heated pool, or hit the fitness room for a workout. Or, just relax in your guest room with a new Samsung flat-panel TV offering 30 channels of HD programming. The easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it fun and simple to connect electronics. Local phone calls from the room are free and high-speed internet access is via Wi-Fi. You can pack light, as our rooms have an alarm clock, hair dryer, iron with board, coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, and there’s a guest laundry room for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, LaQuinta, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Bowling Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Bowling Green
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bowling Green Hotel Bowling Green
- La Quinta Bowling Green