It is the 4. time in Bowling Green and the last time I checked out this hotel.
It looks new and clean. So I decided to stay here next time, I knew, it is a bit more expensive.
At check in, I get the information: "Sorry, there is no other room free except no xxx". I was already disappointed, because I thought I will get a bad room. As I get in my room, I was surprised. Room is big and clean, nice flat screen TV, bath is ok (standard), bed looks (and is) comfortable.
At first night, I could not sleep, because the refrigerator was so loud, so I did remove the power cord. Then I noticed the fan in bathroom, which did get off, it was running all the time and made a bad sound (particular nights, when it is silent). So I called the reception, and got the answer, it is how it is. Good, next morning I complained again and they turned it completly off (thanks). Two days later, my door cards did not work any more. So I went to the reseption and asked to check the cards. I get a unfriendly reaction: "don't put the cards close to your cell phone." Thanks good, I did not had to pay for it.
No Laundry service (only guest laundry)
Very poor breakfirst (but a goos coffee)
Well, There are plenty hotels around this area, next time I will definatly chek out another one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Proud to be a 2013, 2014,2015, and 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award Winner, and Hall of Fame recipient, we are certain you’ll find this a convenient and enjoyable base for your visit to Kentucky’s third largest city. With easy access to I-65 and Highway 231, we’re just minutes from historic downtown. Some of our guests are visiting Western Kentucky University, some are conducting business -- perhaps with Fruit of the Loom, GM, Houchens Industries, Magna International, Sun Products -- or attending a convention, and others are lucky enough to be on vacation. Guest accommodation in our 100 percent non-smoking hotel is convenient and comfortable. A free Bright Side Breakfast® is served every morning. Free parking, free Wi-Fi, indoor pool, spa, fitness center, and a pet-friendly welcome await our guests. The lakes and rivers of Southern Kentucky provide a natural playground for bird watching, boating, fishing, and whitewater rafting. Impressive Cumberland Falls, known as Little Niagara, is one of the few places on earth where moonbows frequently occur under a full moon. If you’re a fan of waterfalls, Yahoo Falls is 133 feet high. The 1,200 miles of Lake Cumberland shoreline, Big South Fork Country, and Daniel Boone National Forest can be seen on horseback or on foot. Explore the caves or take a ride on the historic scenic railway. The famous Mammoth Cave National Park is 33 miles from here. You’ll discover that Kentucky is more than horses and bourbon, although we’ve certainly got those, too. Hotel Services and Amenities Wake up to a healthy and hearty free Bright Side Breakfast with fresh fruit, hot and cold cereals, scrambled eggs and sausage, waffles, bagels, muffins, plus unlimited coffee and juice. Take a splash in the indoor heated pool, or hit the fitness room for a workout. Or, just relax in your guest room with a new Samsung flat-panel TV offering 30 channels of HD programming. The easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it fun and simple to connect electronics. Local phone calls from the room are free and high-speed internet access is via Wi-Fi. You can pack light, as our rooms have an alarm clock, hair dryer, iron with board, coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, and there’s a guest laundry room for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Bowling Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Bowling Green
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bowling Green Hotel Bowling Green
- La Quinta Bowling Green