“A great dining experience”
Review of Shogun Bistro

Shogun Bistro
Ranked #48 of 297 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: Asian
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“A great dining experience”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We had an excellent experience at dinner tonight. We had our 4 year old with us and even though she said she wanted to go to the place with the "fire" when we arrived she didn't want fire... our Chef was so accommodating. She told the server she wanted eggs (that they use to put in the fried rice) and our chef probably went through almost a dozen eggs entertaining us and our daughter. Food was very tasty- it was a great experience!!

• Visited June 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Very good sushi”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I went here twice while in town on business travel. I ate at the sushi bar section which was wide open but busy because it was the all waitress travel to pick up their sushi. Everyone was very nice though so it was not a problem. I had the lobster roll and two other rolls that I can't remember. If you go on line to their website you can see a picture of the roll to give you an idea of how it looks in advance. The quality was of the sushi was above average and the service was good both times.

Plainwell
“Delicious, affordable, beautiful decor, don't miss it!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We were so impressed with the variety on the menu, choice in personal table or hibachi table, and beautiful decor. Our waitress was so knowledgeable and efficient. And, we were pleasantly shocked at how affordable it was. I would travel to eat here again!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Family Enjoyed the Dinner”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We found this on a brochure from our hotel. Normally, a risk but this place was busy on a Sunday night and the food was good. Not the best Japanese I have had but good. Parking was full so I found a very open lot next door.

Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Wonderful Food, Show, Service!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Loved it! You can pick the classic Food & Show at the grill or have a nice quiet table. Food is made in a variety of ways and is always prepared to perfection. My wife & I's goto spot when we have someone to babysit!

Visited January 2014