“If you love the US sports car”

National Corvette Museum
Book In Advance
More Info
$10.00*
and up
National Corvette Museum
More attraction details
Owner description: See over 70 Corvettes in periodic settings including a mid-century barbershop, service station and historic race track. Exhibit Hall features special displays that change regularly. For hands-on activities visit the KidZone, Pit Crew Challenge and numerous trivia kiosks, then try a Corvette on for size in the lobby. The Corvette Store offers apparel, collectibles, home and gift items. On-site 50's-inspired Corvette Cafe serves breakfast, lunch and snacks. Please note that the museum is still OPEN despite the sinkhole in our Skydome building. The Skydome is the only portion of the Museum closed for tours, however guests are able to see into the Dome through our plexiglass window to catch a glimpse of the hole and on-going construction work.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Fort Myers, Florida
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“If you love the US sports car”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Not as extensive as the fancy outside of the building would indicate. But plenty of cars to look at. If you love corvettes you will like this place if not just look at the outside. Has a coffee shop/restaurant but we did not eat there.

Visited August 2012

• Polish first
  • Serbian first
usa
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“I am into cars but....”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is one of those places that everybody should probably go if they have the chance, but I am glad that I never drove out of my way to come here. I love Vettes and have even owned one but I just wasn't thrilled by this place. With a couple of exceptions the displays are tired and worn and the few prototype cars that were really interesting were crammed into a corner. The place is poorly laid out and unless you are prepared to read lengthy plaques or pony up the extra bucks for an audio player, a youngster or less patient individual would really miss a lot of info. There are some fabulous rides housed at the museum and I enjoyed looking at them and reading about them but I was underwhelmed by the whole presentation.

1 Thank lechein
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“When I grow up my first car will be a corvette”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We are not petrol heads but it is an awesome museum, we visited from NZ while on holiday. The kids loved it as well and the museum in fact opened a kidzone the day we were there. The cars are amazing and its very well laid out. The shop was great (hence the t shirt title of review) and the corvette cafe was great fun with really friendly staff. We have NEVER had turkey legs before!!! Loved the honesty in the museum saying that the 80's car wasnt that great so they knew they could improve it. Even outside there are heaps of corvettes, great place was very impressed. Only downside was we didnt win the Corvette raffle - we were certain we would!!!

Visited August 2012
Parker, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“I want corvette”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

A great place to learn the history of the corvette, the displays were very well done. A very well organised self tour plus A great gift shop for collectors.

Indiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“If you love Corvettes”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I'm not a huge Corvette fan, but really enjoyed the museum ! Am more of a fan now. They have really done a nice job w this museum. Highest quality historical, graphical, educational, visual displays. The diaramas (sp?) were really nice. Well done facility. We only spent 1.5 hours but one could spend all day. Didn't try the Corvette Cafe, but looked cool. Be sure to take advantage of the discounts for AAA, and whatever else they have. I paid $8 w AAA discount