“interesting”

and up
National Corvette Museum
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: See over 70 Corvettes in periodic settings including a mid-century barbershop, service station and historic race track. Exhibit Hall features special displays that change regularly. For hands-on activities visit the KidZone, Pit Crew Challenge and numerous trivia kiosks, then try a Corvette on for size in the lobby. The Corvette Store offers apparel, collectibles, home and gift items. On-site 50's-inspired Corvette Cafe serves breakfast, lunch and snacks. Please note that the museum is still OPEN despite the sinkhole in our Skydome building. The Skydome is the only portion of the Museum closed for tours, however guests are able to see into the Dome through our plexiglass window to catch a glimpse of the hole and on-going construction work.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 13, 2012

If you are a Corvette fan..thisis the place to go. I enjoyed seeing all the different corvettes from the past

Write a ReviewReviews (2,215)

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We stopped here on our home from Kentucky. My husband is a big corvette collector.with a little pocket book. The tour was awesome! We saw alot of older corvettes along with new ones. He was like a kid in a candy store. I took pictures of him with lots of cars. He also got to sit in one and I have the picture on my desk. He has the biggest smile! This is a great stop for anyone that enjoys corvettes and their history. They also had a 911 display that will bring tears to your eyes. So many things from that day and pictures of the people we lost. Very moving.

1  Thank Linda S
Reviewed September 24, 2012

If you like the Corvette you will love this tour. There are many really nice Corvettes on display. Many cars there are on loan from the owners so some of the displays change periodically. You can see a new owner take delivery of his car.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

The first thing I really liked about this place was the easy on/off to Interstate 65. Walking through the Museum and seeing the older and newer corvettes was interesting. If you are a corvette fan, you will really enjoy this. My husband is much more interested in corvettes than I am and I had a very nice time here. I wouldn't, however, recommend this as a place to bring smaller children. The fee was reasonable at $8.00 per person with an AAA discount.

1  Thank sunfired_
CorvetteMuseum, Public Relations Manager at National Corvette Museum, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

We're glad you enjoyed your visit. The Museum has just opened a "KidZone" designed to offer hands-on activities for small children (age 10 and under). It is located at the end of the Route 66 display, behind the Mobil Gas Station and is open during regular museum hours (and is included with admission). Parents can enjoy the activities with the kids, and often mom will hang out with the kids so dad can spend more time reading about the cars! Please check it out during your next visit.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

My husband loved this museum. It was interesting to see how the corvette has changed over the years and read some of the stories from owners, but after a while one corvette starts to look like the next to me. At the front of the museum there was a new corvette on display which you could sit in, that was pretty cool.