“HomeCooked Meals”

Add it.
Mel's Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Mel's Diner is definitely visit if you are in the area. You can have an inexpensive meal all the while enjoying the company of the locations. I ordered a chicken sandwich with fries. The fries were cooked to perfection and the chicken sandwich was cooked just the way I liked them.

If you;re looking for an inexpensive meal that will fill your tummy, stop by Mel's Diner to fulfill your need.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Great food! I had a sandwich there and it just blew me away. My chicken sandwich was tender and juicy. The service was pretty quick as well. The only thing is that they do allow smoking in the restaurant.