“"Great Eatery"”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Papa Leno's pizza is a delicious Italian restaurant in the college square area in Berea, KY. Their menu is great and has a lot of options to choose from; whether you want a sandwich, pasta, pizza, salad, or simply a desert. This restaurant definitely will cater to your needs.

Every time I go here I end up eating either the big slice and which at a price of only $3.75!! is a great deal, especially when you are on a budget. Or even sometimes when I am really hungry I will order the Stromboli sub,

The service is very great and the scenery of the restaurant is welcoming. There are plenty of HDTV's to cater to your sports passions and this is a nice place to watch the game at as well. Overall, a great place to eat. I recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank JWIllis82

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have been to Papa Leno's too many times to count. Everything I have ever tasted here has been outstanding. My favorite would have to be the philly cheese steak sandwich. It is steak with grilled peppers and onions and a slice of cheese on a grilled bun. I have heard several people comment that they had "tasted philly cheese steaks in Philly that weren't as good." If you aren't in the mood for a sandwich, they are also well known for their garlic bread, which comes with any pasta dish, and their pizza.It is a great stop!

1  Thank Katelyn B
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The food here was delicious. Had Lasagna with just the right portion. Bread portion was enough for two people. Accomodated food allergies with care and concern.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Excellent pizza and atmosphere! Every time I've been to Berea, I go there for my first meal. A favorite for everyone!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

When we first moved to Berea eight years ago, we considered this better than average pizza. However, the quality seems to have degenerated,since. Having stopped ordering months ago, due to undercooked dough being the norm, we decided to try it again, last night. Even worse than before!! To begin with, the toppings were not to order, and the dough was actuall raw in places. We even asked to have it overcooked, in hoping that it wouldn't be soggy. This place has gone downhill, and that's a shame. Never again. Our money was just wasted.

2  Thank Michael H

Been to Papaleno's Restaurant? Share your experiences!