“I always dine here when in the area”

Papaleno's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Berea
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Food is always delicious every year. Wish salads could be made without onions due to an allergy. This does not prevent me from coming here though.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Decent food for a casual meal. Pizzas were tasty & freshly made. Salads were NOT fresh, made with iceberg lettuce in advance. Arrived on a plate wrapped in plastic. Looked gross. Pasta amounts were copies & the meatballs are gigantic. I would say you get a lot for your money, but not really high quality food.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Papa Leno's has incredible sandwiches, some of the best pizza around, great pasta, and is located right where the action is in Berea. One of my favorite local restaurants; I've never been disappointed.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Great eating environment. I have been there twice and I can't complaint. They are very welcoming and the manager is extremely hospitable. Pizza is their specialty and BBQ is my favorite. They have Pasta, Pizza and some great sandwiches. They are recently expanding their place and I guess it will be a better environment to a lunch or dinner with friends or family.

1  Thank Ali D
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Placed leader at counter, dinners brought to table. Relaxed and tasty

Been to Papaleno's Restaurant? Share your experiences!