“Sweet food, even sweeter lady”
Review of Berea Fudge Shoppe

Berea Fudge Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Berea
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Berea, Kentucky
“Sweet food, even sweeter lady”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Today I visited the Berea College Fudge shop behind the Boone Tavern, and I was greeted with excellent, southern hospitality. The lady running it immediately asked me when my class was (in five minutes) and let me get my ice cream quickly WHICH WAS DELICIOUS and very reasonably priced. If you're in Berea, the fudge shop is a must go place - whether it be for the great fudge or delicious ice cream, you're sure to get excellent service and a sweet treat.

Visited May 2014

“A Flavorful Experience”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Today, I had the opportunity to go to the Berea Fudge Shoppe (with my friends) and enjoy some of Mrs. Mary’s a ice cream. Before today, I did not know the variety of flavors that were offered in her shop, ranging from cookies and cream to banana split. Her display of hospitality was simply amazing. The atmosphere inside of her shop made me feel as though I were at home. It made me feel as if I were eating a homemade dessert, made by my Grandma. I highly recommend stopping by her shop sometime! You will not regret it.

• Visited May 2014
Berea, Kentucky
“Delicious Ice-creams and Fudge”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I love going to the Berea Fudge Shoppe! I remember when I went there for the first time. My best friend took me and I was amazed by the delicious ice-creams and the fudge. They provide a wide variety of flavors. Also, the staff is extremely nice and friendly. It is a pleasure to interact with them. Moreover, they are located on the College Square which gives the opportunity to enjoy the ice-cream and the area at the same time. If you are in Berea, you don't want to miss their delicious treats.

Visited May 2014
Berea, Kentucky
“Taste Bud's Favorite Flavors”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

On a hot day like today, Mrs. Mary from Berea Fudge Shoppe helps me and my Entrepreneurship for the Public Good cohort cool off with some delicious ice cream. Ranging in flavors from Chocolate, Banana Split, Mint Chocolate Chip, to Pistachio, there are flavors to satisfy any taste bud. Kentucky Proud products, gourmet fudges, bourbon balls, truffles, turtles, caramels, toffee can all be found there, too! Located on 207 Short St., make sure to stop by to visit some sweet tastes with an even sweeter owner!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Dylan M

Been to Berea Fudge Shoppe? Share your experiences!