“delicious southern food”

Boone Tavern Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Boone Tavern Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Berea
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 100 Main Street N.
Reviewed August 17, 2014

really enjoyed our lunch! also, hotel guests receive a credit toward breakfast, which is great since the hotel prices are already reasonable.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

The service was quite friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. Most of them were college students with a great attitude. The food was tasty. We had steak, it was prepared well but was a tad fatty. The lamb that our friend had was amazing and prepared quite well. We did not have dessert. The decor and the room is quite elegant.

1  Thank Joel K
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I ordered from the al a carte menu and enjoyed perfect eggs and crispy, tasty bacon and wonderful biscuits, served with an assortment of homemade preserves--we both really liked the blueberry. The dining room is lovely, as is the hotel, and the service was quite nice. The student server was very cordial about answering questions about Berea College.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

My husband has a vegetarian dish that was gnocchi with squash, zuchinni and served in a cream sauce. I had the scallops and coulis which was delicious! The spoon bread is also wonderful!The only slightly negative thing to say is that the entrees are pretty expensive ranging anywhere from $22 to $27.00 but we knew that coming in.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

This was my first time in the south and I really enjoyed the flavors! The staff was polite and helpful in the menu selections. I was a bit surprised that the restaurant is completely dry- not even a byob policy. That said - the lemonade was refreshing!