“Great food, low prices, clean and friendly!”
Review of Adam's Place - CLOSED

Adam's Place
Description: We are located next to the marathon gas station at the intersection of dogwood drive and paint lick rd. We are diagonally across from Lee's Chicken in Berea, 1104 paint lick rd used to be the address so if you have an GPS that isn't updated this is the address to use. 911 gave the property a new address of 400 paint lick rd, last year.
“Great food, low prices, clean and friendly!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

I visited Adam place a coupes of weeks ago while on a trip to berea on business. I'd heard about this place via Facebook and decided to stop in and give it a try. First let me just say that I'm very proud of what this family has accomplished. May this business continue to flourish and be successful. Ok now on to the review. As I first walked in I'm greeted immediately by Adam whom throughout our lunch, chatted with me and we enjoyed very much. This place is spotless. So much cleaner than any restaurant you'll visit. The food is so reasonably priced its unreal. Almost unheard of to have such great food at such low prices. We got the bacon cheeseburger, coney dog, fries and potato soup. DELICIOUS. And while I realized it wasn't homemade chili as the previous comment stated, I felt like it was really good! This place is about 1/4 mile from the interstate 75. Well worth it to stop in! I will be back!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank KyBlondeTraveler

Radcliff, Kentucky
“Wonderful Place to Eat”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We heard about Adam's Place from the internet. We have a special needs child and this restaurant was appealing to our family. We live 2 hours away and have traveled to eat at the Adam's Place twice since March 2013. They are very clean, friendly and hospitable. Their son Adam, is the name sake for the restaurant. He is delightful and sits at the front of the establishment to great each person who comes into the place. He has special needs which is Down Syndrome the same as my son. They have specials for each day but the menu is very reasonable. Adam's parents are just delightful and enjoy the work they do each and every day. If you are having a bad day or need a "pick up", Adam's Place is the place to go.
Our family loves adores this wonderful family!

2 Thank lovebeingmarried
MidWest
“Family food with CLASS!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

A family restaurant that cares about each and every customer that walks through the door. No one---not even strangers---are a number, and they accept "special" people (handicapped, those with disabilities, special needs, etc.) happily and with no prejudices.

The restaurant is named after their son, Adam, a happy, loving young man who greets each customer as they walk through the door, who has Down's Syndrome. This young man is a bundle of love and it is a pleasure to have met him.

The FOOD is simple, healthy, homemade, and delicious. Did I mention CHEAP for the great value given? All you can eat cod for $7.99 on Fridays? Wow! Bring your appetite and see why it is quickly becoming a local favorite. Wish I didn't live 75 miles away!

1 Thank naivevictim
Winchester, Kentucky, United States
“Exit 76 oasis”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

While traveling on I-75 recently, I had the greatest pleasure to patronize a small, unassuming family eatery. Though nothing fancy, Adam's Place is definitely worth a visit. The establishment is exceedingly clean, the staff is exceptionally accommodating and hospitable while the food selection is relatively extensive, inexpensive and quite appetizing! I felt as if I was attending a family reunion as the staff and patrons were all one big family. I have rarely experienced such warm hospitality in ANY chain eatery nor any high priced establishments.
If ever in or passing by Berea, Kentucky make EVERY effort to stop for lunch or dinner. The pause in a busy travel day will be WELL worth the visit.

3 Thank IamJust_ME666