“Good Everything”

Dining options: Breakfast
Lily, Kentucky, United States
“Good Everything”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I love country cookin' and they do it right. If you do too, give it a try.

Tyler, Texas
“Country Food Gem”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Great country food with easy ambiance. Good service, friendly people. Reasonably priced.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Mildred G
Bonaire, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"No more Dinner Bell stops for my family"”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I agree with "mommypennylane" review of the "Dinner Bell" it was" terrible". Ate there last week with my wife and and daughter on our way to Lexington,Ky from Ga.'. Folks find another place to eat. Never again will my clan eat at that place but It may be the best hometown restaurant in that community.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Michael S
Berea, Kentucky
“Terrible”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Food was gross... cold, nasty, mediocre service, just not worth it, I'd rather stay home and cook.

2 Thank mommypennylane
Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States
“Nothing fancy, but really good food”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

After reading several good reviews, we decided to try the place ourselves last night and I am glad we did. This is a nice break from the sterotypical meals served elsewhere. There is nothing fancy about the place, just a down home country place that serves good home cooked meals. There are so many things to choose from on the menu, everyone can find something they like here. Everything we had tasted great except we really didn't care much for their meatloaf, but that is a personal preference. I'm sure others may love it. It certainly didn't stop me from ordering my lunch from them today. My BLT was a sure winner! Our service there was really good last night and even better today for my to go meal. They even threw in some extra slices of tomatos because she said it didn't look like I had enough on the sandwich. That's the personal touch that makes a difference. Even last night when we ordered desert to go, our server made sure she told us that the pies were not homemade. Again, honesty is a wonderful service. I am looking forward to returning to try out more of their food. P.S. The pies were good, even if not homemade.

• Visited June 2012

Been to Dinner Bell Restaurant? Share your experiences!