“Perfect Lunch”

Old Town Amish Store
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in Berea
Cuisines: American
Description: We are a bulk foods grocery with an Amish meat and cheese deli. We make hot and cold sandwiches on homemade bread, served up with homemade side items and hot soups. We also have a wide selection of homemade baked treats!
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Affordable and delicious I got a sandwich with Cajun turkey and greatly enjoyed it. Every time I've been there I have been impressed with the food.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We were traveling and wanted to try a "different" place to eat than the chain fast foods. I've always loved browsing through Amish stores or eating Amish foods, so when we saw the sign for this place, decided to stop. We were not disappointed! The Reuben is excellent-a little sweeter taste to it (even my husband liked it, who usually doesn't like Reubens). The smoked turkey sandwich was also excellent. Very friendly staff and good service. We will make this stop again!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I love to buy bulk spices, candies and beef jerky from this store. The fresh baked breads and variety of selection at the deli counter are the main reason I stop here. I could live off of the sandwiches but that wouldn't be exactly healthy lol! The staff is friendly and knowledgable and will try to help you any way they can. Depending on the season there is also a farmer's stand outside of the store as well with fresh produce and flowers. If you are traveling along I-75, make it a point to stop here!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I think my title tells the story. We were enroute from to Dayton and saw the sign for
the Amish Deli, thought we would give it a shot-----------very glad that we did. I had corned
beef on rye with a little mustard, my wife had the reuben sandwich, and both were nothing short of outstanding. Lived in White Plains, NY and northern NJ, and know a good deli sandwich when we have one, this place will be a regular stop for us from now on.

All the other items in the display case looked great also, so I suspect the other meats would be of the same quality. Total bill was only $9.50, and worth much more. At the cashier I made a comment 'our compliments to the chef', the lady said you just paid them yourself, he is standing right here with me. Amish family kind of place, legitimate and authenic, but in NY/NJ it would serve as 'The Deli '. Recommended

1  Thank cooger11
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Old Town Amish Store and Deli is located off I-75 at the primary Berea, KY exit.

Years ago, we carried a paperback book listing all of the “mom and pop” restaurants off I- 75 from Michigan to Florida. We hate fast foods joints that are branded, and are slowly updating I-75 “mom and pop” restaurants.

Old Town Amish Store and Deli provides the smells of fresh baked breads and slow smoked BBQ. They have a unique store featuring Amish country favorites, such as hand rolled butter, a diverse selection of cheese, and bulk foods galore.

In our view, Old Town Amish Store and Deli provides Amish foods; however, any store and deli open on Sunday is NOT Amish.

Expect an interesting deli providing a variety of sandwiches, soups, and salads. There is a real old fashioned kitchen with tables and chairs for the deli meal.

The store provides lots of Amish bulk goods, cheeses, breads, and a great variety of baked goods.

Allow between 15 minutes and an hour at the Old Town Amish Store and Deli, and know that this restaurant is ranked 2 of 41 restaurants in Berea.

3  Thank SavantIII_11