“Fun and friendly”

Tater Knob Pottery and Farm
Ranked #2 of 23 Shopping in Berea
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Our visit to Tater Knob Pottery was super fun. Their work is beautiful and we were greeted with hot coffee, shown how they make their pottery, and made to feel welcome.

1  Thank Eva C
in 5 reviews
"process"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Enjoyed talking with the owner, the beautiful pottery, and demonstrations. We hung out for awhile talking and eating cookies and coffee.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Such a wonderful place to visit and purchase pottery. The owner spun some pottery for us while we were visiting. Got to also take some photos of her at work. Great place

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Huge selection of handmade pottery at very reasonable prices. Wonderful country experience. Lovely location in rural country location.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

It has been years from my visit but I love my coffee cup and I will never forget having to take it out of the wrapping before getting it home because I could not wait to see it again. I bought one for my wife but one of the kids broke it so I can't wait to get back out and replace it as well as pick up a few more items!