“More than just a restaurant”
Review of Berea Coffee & Tea

Berea Coffee & Tea
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Berea
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Berea Coffee & Tea is more than just a restaurant. It is a social gathering place. It is a study place. It is a relaxation place. Along with its amazing food, BC&T has an incredibly comfortable atmosphere. The lights are typically dimmed down while music is playing in the background. Each and every time I walk into BC&T, I feel at peace with myself. I eventually find myself sinking into their soft couch eating a toasty egg, cheese, and sausage biscuit, or sometimes eating a turnover. BC&T is a restaurant truly made for everyone. I highly recommend going to this fine restaurant. You will not regret it.

1  Thank Kristian T

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Very warm, comfortable and cozy, this coffee shop is an excellent place to relax and have a caffeine fix in the late afternoon. Counter people were extremely friendly and efficient.

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Spent a couple of hours with a Carmel Latte and my wife a rainy Saturday in May. The barista was cordial and got our drinks fast. The place is a treasure for the eyes and relaxing for the senses. The Ale 8 one I got to cool off was just the right temp and the place had lovely deserts in the case that tempted us.

1  Thank rogersober
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Busy place when we visited on Saturday morning during school term. We had a good coffee and scone and sat on the back patio enjoying the sunshine and passersby. This place appeared to be very popular with the locals and we enjoyed our stop there.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Wonderful place with wonderful folks and food. Great atmosphere. Helpful and kind staff. Bring a book and stay a while, you will be glad you did.

Been to Berea Coffee & Tea? Share your experiences!