“Pricey but a nice experience !”
Review of Berea Coffee & Tea

Berea Coffee & Tea
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Berea
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Pricey but a nice experience !”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

We stopped in Berea on our way to North Carolina and had an early lunch at Berea Coffee & Tea. We recommend their Raspberry Iced Tea! It's really good. My hubby had Turkey Club Sandwich and I had a delicious slice of Homemade Ham and Gouda quiche! Wow!!! In my opinion they are on the pricey side for their meals but we had a good time and the atmosphere was really nice. It looks like also most (if not all) of their menu items were organic.

1 Thank Ilovetotravel211

Cincinnati, OH
“Had a nice time here”
Reviewed October 3, 2011

Because of various issues, I just saw my younger cousin for the first time in 20 years. She chose Berea Coffee & Tea (or BC&T) for our meeting place. It was a really nice place to talk and have a cup of coffee. We did not eat but the menu items looked delicious. All in all, this is just a nice, dimly lit and cozy meeting place.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank JRRTraveler

Been to Berea Coffee & Tea? Share your experiences!