“Many Fresh Options!”

Main Street Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Hummus and olive oil - fried put a chips were so tasty. Jalapeño was added to their homemade hummus and it took it to a whole 'notha' level. YUM.

Onion rings were on the menu so I HAD to confirm if they were any good. Again, another yummy item.

The Greek Salad was fresh and loaded with feta cheese and tons of fresh greens. Red onions, Greek olives and cucumbers rounded out the salad.

I asked for their vegan and gluten-free menu. It's all their delicious items from their regular menu that are vegan/gluten-free. Saves time.

Friendly cafe with staff that are happy to see you. Love that.

Perfect for lunch with friends, alone, coupes, everyone will comfortable eating here.

There's even an outdoor eating area in the back!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Delicious quiche and fairly good salads (couldn't they pick out the stems?!)

The reason I say "odd duck" though, is because my sister asked for milk and they told her they only have soy. Who doesn't carry milk?

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We just wanted something light to go for dinner. The Greek Salad fit the bill! Very large, lots of feta & all you'd expect (no potato salad or beets tho). Excellent Greek dressing. We added on one, chicken, which was good not fabulous. On the other tried the Falafel which had good flavor but a bit too fried for me. I would eat their food again & enjoy dining in what was a cozy restaurant with very helpful staff.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Even though I live in the area I have not been there since last summer but I love their salad with salmon and sandwiches. I have never left there hungry or disappointed.

1  Thank breny316
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The wrap and soup special was very tasty and their homemade chips were very good and fresh. We had friends visit from out of town and it was a very good lunch. The desserts looked wonderful, but we did not have any.