“Great Vegetarian Options”

Main Street Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We enjoyed a early supper and we serenaded by live Celtic music. I had one of their signature salads and my husband had the portebella dinner. Both were delicious. It was a little noisy because of the live music but we did not mind. When in Berea this will be the first place we return to.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is a cozy place to eat. It has a nice atmosphere and really really good food. The deserts are really good also.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stopped here for lunch on a Sunday. We were seated quickly. There's a pretty eclectic menu. The owner(s) seem to be part Viking. (Really, check out the menu!) We just wanted a burger. I ordered the fried green tomato burger with onion rings. The burger was juicy, tasty, and hot. The 2 fried green tomatoes on top of the burger were delicious. The onion rings were great (and plentiful). My companion had a falafel burger with fries. It was just as big as my burger. He said the cucumber sauce was as delicious as the burger. All burgers come with chips. You can replace the chips with fries or rings for a small charge. Our waitress was very attentive. We sat by the counter where the desserts are kept. Good thing we were full from our burgers because we would have pigged out on the great-looking cakes we saw. We parked in the back. There's an entrance at the back, along with outdoor seating.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We were directed here by a local artist. The service was good and the food was very tasty and not your average burger. The atmosphere could use some improvement....the numerous small mirrors on the wall gave off a glare and did nothing for the place.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The burgers here are so great, I strongly recommend them to anyone I know and those I don't. The atmosphere of the restaurant is fantastic and the lighting sets a great ambiance. The restaurant tends to cater to an older audience than others in Berea, but it is definitely worth visiting more than once; either with friends, family, a date, or just yourself. You won't regret the decision.