“Nice stop for a late lunch”
Review of Main Street Cafe - CLOSED

Main Street Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We were visiting the city on a trip back from Florida and stopped in here for a late lunch. Service was great, the place was very clean and the food was good. Some of the deserts are home made (be sure to ask which ones!) and my wife had a piece of apple pie that was outstanding. We usually stop in Berea on the way back from Florida and will eat here again.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My favorite local cafe. Lots of great options. The burgers are excellent. There is a daily quiche and soup options. Everything is always very good. I generally have lunch here though they do serve dinner and have live music regularly.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I had a very good burger for dinner, the fried green tomato burger. My wife ate the special of the night, beef stew. Both were very good. Service was good and the Chocolate Silk Pie was very tasty.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Ate lunch here. It was hard to choose from the large menu and we enjoyed are selections although couldn't eat it all. Free wifi. We would have lingered but shopping beckoned.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Really good burger, you can add a varitey of yummy toppings from portabella to goat cheese. I get mine bunless so I can enjoy a few guilt free fries but you can always sub the fries for a fresh salad (I suggest the house dressing). After the meal stroll around the area and visit the unique shops.