“Various chocies of souvenirs”

Ranked #3 of 23 Shopping in Berea
More attraction details
Owner description: One of many craft stores in Berea, this one offers mainly student-made items, from quilts to wrought iron crafts.
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I go to Berea College and I visit to Log House Craft Gallery for buying souvenirs sometimes.
I bought some souvenirs here a few times and my mother likes Opal soap a lot from Log House Craft Gallery a lot. they really smell good and looks beautiful. it is a soap that looks like Opal Jewellery. they have also other nice souvenirs such as quilts, silverware,organic honey and crafts that Berea College students made. the quality of goods are pretty diverse and good actually.

There are newer reviews for Log House Craft Gallery

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I decide to walk and see what they have, but I walked out with souvenirs. I bought a coffee cup and several different mixes. I was satisfied with the service. I was greeted once I walked in. They have really nice handmade objects. They also have good prices.

1  Thank Jerrod A
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The Log House Craft Gallery is a place that I would recommend for anyone with a passion for local arts and crafts. The store offers a variety of home decorations that will be useful to you in many ways.The service is great and the employees are always aware in attending to each customer personally. Overall, the log house is very nice and I recommend this store for anyone in the town of Berea or visiting.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

The Log House has a variety of beautifully made craft. Everyone who walks in there certainly will have a piece of craft that they will crave to get.

1  Thank Emmanuel T
Reviewed June 5, 2013

You can find a variety of local crafts at Log House Gallery. If you are looking for a unique gift for you loved ones, I highly recommend you to check the Log House Gallery.