All reviews wireless internet would definitely stay here again stayed one night room was clean microwave interstate
Reviewed June 21, 2017

This is an old motel that had a sketchy reputation (I grew up here, so I've seen it), but I needed to stay in town, and this is the only option. Recent reviews indicated the place has been spiffed up, and they were correct. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and except for the lack of the usual things one finds at more modern places (hair dryer, coffee service, ice machine), there was nothing at all wrong with the room.

Stayed: June 2017
benton_inn, Guest Relations Manager at Benton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Thanks for your time....

Reviewed May 30, 2017

The Benton Inn is very convenient for visiting downtown Benton, where the yearly Big Singing takes place on the 4th Sunday in May. The room has a refrigerator (very helpful since I brought my own food: Benton is a bit of a food desert) and a microwave. The shower was excellent. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly. The AC worked well (and not too noisily).

Only a few negative comments. The window drapery was in need of repair, and the wireless internet (free!) blocks port 22 (a technical problem that won't affect most clients). I couldn't get the TV to turn on, but I didn't really want to watch TV.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a few months when I first moved to town. The staff is exceptional. Very accommodating with requests. Nice comfortable bed. Lots of parking for trailers, boats, etc...I would definitely recommend the Benton Inn to anyone.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed March 21, 2017

I had a good 4 night stay at the Benton Inn. They are obviously working to improve the Inn, and my room was clean, I had plenty of hot water, and both the fridge and the microwave worked fine. The owners were very helpful when I had to check in at 2AM after crazy airline issues due to the snowstorm. I appreciate the good rates, and was quite satisfied, and would stay there again the next time I travel to Benton.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2017

The room was dirty. Mold in the shower. 2 day stay with no hot water and no refunds. Family stayed next room and they had no hot water or heat in the room in freezing weather. They had to use a portable heater that they had with them to heat the room, DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family