“Cat Fish is great”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2013

When you dine in this restaurant, you get the works, white beans, slaw, and hush puppies to begin with, then the Cat fish or what other item you would like to order.

There are newer reviews for Catfish Kitchen Resturaunt

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by this place. I had heard how good the food was, but never expected the great service to go with it. We sat down and ordered our drinks, and the waitress returned with them, as well as white beans, coleslaw and hushpuppies. The menu isn't large, but I wanted catfish, so it didn't matter. My wife got fried clams. There were even all you can eat options on fish. The prices were very reasonable. The food was out in about 5 minutes, and was great. I highly recommend this place, as long as you are looking for fried food. I guess you probably could have ordered an entire meal without getting anything fried, but it would take some doing.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Took five of our friends for the first time to Catfish Kitchen on a recent West KY vacation. The catfish and sides were excellent as always. I have been eating here everytime I am in the area for the last 15 years. The choice are limited, but the food is always good. The service is excellent. They had the sides at the table as we were being seated. The fish came out in about 5 minutes and was piping hot. The servers were quick with refills and check on us. Nothing fancy, just good food.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We discovered Catfish Kitchen Restaurant this past summer and realize now that we've really been missing out on a good meal. Their food is served with very good beans, slaw and hushpuppies. We'll definitely be going back.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Excellent service. The Davis' are wonderful, friendly people Excellent food!!!!Love their fried dill pickles...

Been to Catfish Kitchen Resturaunt? Share your experiences!