“Good food, but expensive - not family friendly”
Review of The Elusive Cow

The Elusive Cow
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in Bellevue
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I was staying in southern Indiana visiting my sister at college and we met my cousins from Lexingon, KY here. My cousin has a 4 year old and 21 month old. We were told to seat ourselves but weren't sure where because it would require moving table. A gentleman did help us by moving a table for us. There is no kids menu and the menu itself is a bit confusing, even our server said so!! While I appreciate freshly made/local food, I purposefully ordered an appetizer because the kids were hungry and a bit fussy. It came out at the same time as our food!! We're fairly certain the tacos my cousin ordered her kids had more toppings than she ordered. I think our server was new as she asked if we wanted dessert and then didn't know exactly what desserts were available or the cost. Overall I'd say it's a good restaurant if you are looking for a drink or decent meal and want to spend a bit of money, but don't bring the kids.

1  Thank sabinebaby

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Excellent margaritas, blackened fish dinner was so tasty with obviously fresh ingredients! Great beer selection on tap each time I have been here, which is 3 times now and will continue to come back.

2  Thank Bryan K