“5-Star B&B Experience!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bellevue
Weller Haus Bed, Breakfast and Event Center
Ranked #1 of 3 Bellevue B&B and Inns
Seminole, FL
“5-Star B&B Experience!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2007

I wanted to surprise my wife for out 25th wedding anniversary by taking her back to Cincinnati, OH (where we met and I proposed to her). I priced a 2-night stay at a number of the national chain hotels in the area. Then, I decided to look at local B&Bs. The Weller Haus was the first one I found, and after looking at other area B&Bs it's the one I kept coming back to. I booked a two-night stay (Monday-Wednesday) in Margaret's Porch suite. Folks, bleive me,the online pics do NOT do this place justice! Even as we drove to the house, my wife was a little nervous about what I was getting her into. However, the moment we stepped into our suite, all her fears were allayed! I had ordered the dozen roses and box of chocolates as an "in-room special" and Leanne had them waiting for my wife in the room as we arrived -- I received BIG points on the romance chart for that one! The suite was beautifully decorated, clean, and quiet. The breakfasts delivered to our room each morning were fabulous. The 2-person jacuzzi tub was a real treat. I cannot emphasize how relaxing our stay was at the Weller Haus. We absolutely hated to leave. A stay here will definitely spoil you and make you take a second look at rubber-stamped hotel chain stays in your future!

• Liked — Breakfast
  • Disliked — recent storm damage had not been cleared prior to our arrival due to insurance needs
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Mason6

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed October 26, 2006

My wife and I stayed in the Dream Suite. The Suite was very clean and comfortable. The bathroom was large and spacious with a large jacuzzi tub. Breakfast was outstanding and the location was in a great walking area with many nice restaurants and shops. We plan to return to the Weller Haus with friends soon.

• Liked — The accomodations were outstanding for a reasonable price. Very nice neighborhood.
  • Disliked — NA
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank BuddyDumeyer
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed June 3, 2006

What a delightful and all too short visit! We have stayed in many B&Bs across the country and would certainly put this in the top five on our list. We stayed in Margaret's Porch, completely enjoyed the jacuzzi, and the breakfast in our room was the frosting on the cake. We also sat outside on the porch and watched a thunderstorm blow through. We cannot recommend this place highly enough!

• Stayed May 2006
4 Thank Anne1940
Reviewed September 9, 2005

Weller Haus is a charming Bed and Breakfast located near Cincinnati. Its welcoming atmosphere and friendly service is fantastic. I highly recommend it for any occasion. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

• Stayed August 2005, traveled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2005

A much needed weekend of relaxation and pampering was found in style and beauty at the Weller Haus B & B in Cincinati. Everything there was perfect from the charm and comfort of our room and bath to the delicious breakfast that was offered in the mornings. The Weller Haus came highly recommended as a place of choice to enjoy from a friend and I am so glad we followed through with her recommendation to stay there while in Northern Kentucky. We are delighted with our choice of accommodation and plan to return again in the fall. If you are looking for the perfect get-away place, this is it!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 14, 2005

I spent a weekend at the Weller Haus Bed & Breakfast and could not have been more impressed. The website photos do not do it justice. The service was wonderful and the breakfast was incredible! I would (and have) recommeded Weller Haus to everyone. It was just beautiful!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 14, 2005

The Weller Haus is a great place to getaway and spend quality time together. You are pampered every step of the way. The rooms are set up so you never have to leave and it is a perfect place to reacquaint yourself with your spouse and pretend nothing else matters. We hope to visit again soon...we had a great time.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellevue
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
#3 of 6 in Newport
21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati
21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati
#4 of 49 in Cincinnati

Been to Weller Haus Bed, Breakfast and Event Center? Share your experiences!