All reviewsone nightlast weekwi fifishthe red river gorgecampgroundfieldcamperstwinclimberscampingcanoeshowerroaddownstairsporchtents
Reviewed October 27, 2010

My husband and I visited Kentucky for world famous climbing in Red River Gorge. We stayed at the picturesque Linda Lago hiderway. We stayed at the Anderson House cabin. It is a self contained cabin with TV and microwave. There is camping available on the grounds and whole place is very quiet and a wonderful home to come to after a hard day climbing.
Linda serves great breakfast on Saturday morning and this just triped the whole experience to wonderful. The hiderway has WIFI available to all at no extra cost.
Linda answered all the questioned we needed before we arrived and this makes for a wonderful break.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank dezcarol
Reviewed August 9, 2010

The cabins are beautiful and very comfortable. Lago Linda's is a nice getaway from your everyday life. We saw deer, twin fawns and large fish. Other family members caught some good sized bass and released them. I stayed in the red roof twin cabin for the visit and the Anderson House for one night. I'm in love with the Red Roof twin. It has three beds in the loft and a fold out couch in the living room. It's porch view is the lake. It has an outdoor firepit, indoor microwave, stove, refrigerator, shower and they supply the towels. It also has dishes and pots. The Anderson cabin is a cute tiny 2 person cabin in the woods. We only used the Anderson cabin to sleep there overnight so we didn't really get to know the place. It has a shower, towels, microwave and refrigerator. Both cabins have an air conditioner.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank JuJuBear29
Reviewed April 25, 2010

I stayed here with my aunt, uncles and cousins while we attended a family reunion in Beattyville. It's tucked way back on a country road and when you first drive in you see a lot of campground area. But drive beyond that and it becomes more of a "rustic cabin by the lake" kinda thing. The lake and area was beautiful, and the cabin was very clean and nicely appointed. We had the Breezy Point cabin and it was really nice. We are planning to go back next month for the same reasons.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank KioskGuy
Reviewed September 14, 2008

My wife and I loved the week we spent @ Lago Linda. It was everything we were hoping for and more. We stayed in the Writer's Cabin which was quiet, romantic and secluded with an absolutely gorgeous setting. The cabin was sparkling clean and in great shape. We loved the front porch overlooking the water. All the cabins appear to be first rate.

Lago Linda is perfectly situated for exploring the beauty of the area. We hiked and biked throughout Natural Bridge State Park and the Red River Gorge area. We also took a day trip to Berea.

Linda was the perfect hostess. She was very helpful when asked, with suggestions and directions for the things we wanted to see and do, but never intruded.

I suspect we won’t ever see Lago Linda again as we rarely return to places we’ve already been, but I would highly recommend it to one and all.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple