“Went back in time,I felt like a child again”

My Old Kentucky Dinner Train
Ranked #8 of 80 Restaurants in Bardstown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: My Old Kentucky Dinner Train serves the Kentucky community to create a fine dining experience like no other. While aboard the beautifully restored 1940's dining cars, passengers experience a 2 1/2 hour journey throughout beautiful Kentucky countryside, passing through the Bernheim Forest over a wooden trestle bridge and by famous distilleries such as Four Roses and Jim Beam. Indulge in a gourmet, multi-course lunch or dinner prepared fresh on board by our renowned culinary team. Included in your ticket price is the excursion, meal, and all non-alcoholic beverages. We also have a full service bar on board. My Old Kentucky Dinner Train regularly schedules specialty excursions and has group pricing available for groups of all shapes and sizes. Have a group and don't see a date on the schedule that works for you? Give us a call to talk about opening up a new run.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 15, 2003

Took a trip to Bardstown Ky, and rode the old Kentucky Dinner Train.It was a 2 1/2 hour ride through the country side.We had a wonderful lunch.I chose the turkey dinner.There was so much food that one person can,t finish it all.The service is the best we have ever had. I took a trip when I was a child to the Worlds Fair in N.Y.CITY.We rode a train from Buffalo NY.to the big apple.I have always wanted to ride a train again. The Bardstown Train brought back so many memorys for me. You have to go and take your friends with you.

33  Thank A TripAdvisor Member