“Food was bad, service was worse” 2 of 5 bubbles

Chili's - Bardstown
Ranked #29 of 76 Restaurants in Bardstown
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Lawton, Oklahoma
“Food was bad, service was worse”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stopped in because we had a gift card. We were only checked on by our server about 3 times. When we requested things (like a plate...) she promptly forgot. Some of my fries had a very bad chemical taste. The gift card we came in to use didn't work for some reason, and gave our waitress and a manager fits. However, after 10-15 minutes, they just removed the gift card amount from our bill (which we really appreciated!). We probably just caught them on a bad/busy day, but even if we lived nearer to this establishment, we wouldn't be visiting again.

• Visited May 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst service and management”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

After our distiller trail we decided to quickly grab lunch here..A guy gave us a table to sit without any menus or anything, another waiter came to us at least after 10 mins and asked to order without menus. We had to ask him to get menus which he got quickly. After ordering a beer we were asked to show identity proof for which I have my passport and apparently I don't look the same as the picture in my passport so the manager told me they can't serve beer. Indian Passports are valid of 10 years so a person is suppose to look different after 7-8 years of clicking the passport picture. When we tried to explain same to the manager he didn't agree. Also who will carry a fake passport and show it to get beer? Then we ordered our lunch which obviously came after at least 25 mins. The food was tasteless, cold and absolutely stale. We asked the waiter to divide out check for which he said they can't do it. We have to speak to the manager to get that done. Do not ever visit this place!!!

“Chilis lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Chicken southwest
Beef taco and chicken tostada. Be aware the shells have lots of chili powder sprinkled in them.
Be clear with server about beef or chicken - or they'll assume beef. 11$ lunch. Server did mix me up a cherry coke on request ;)

• Visited February 2014
Bardstown
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super Sirloin Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

My twin sister, her grown son and I went to Chili's for a nice relaxing Pre Christmas meal a few days before Christmas. I had a bad sirloin a few years ago at another chain that turned me off to sirloins. But I was really wanting steak so I thought I'd give their sirloin a try. It sounded good and it was! The loaded mashed potatoes and broccoli that accompanied it were excellent too! The steak was good and medium rare like I love and very tender!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Hodgenville, Kentucky
“Delicious food, relaxing Atmosphere, Terrific Server”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

My Sister & my Son & I had a very Pleasant Christmas Eve late Lunch at our Local Chili's--not a place that I had often frequented...It could not have been better! My Burger with Avocado & Bacon was maybe the Best Burger I ever had--from the high quality Real Beef to the Bun to the other toppings! And fries, which I tend to never eat b/c most fries are not worth it, were delicious in taste, texture--lightly Seasoned. Our Appetizer which was chips with a corn/Avocado Salsa was A+ too. Best of all was our very Attentive (not Intrusive) Server (Staycie?)...
All 3 of us were totally satisfied!

• Visited December 2013