“Chilis lunch”

Ranked #29 of 80 Restaurants in Bardstown
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Chicken southwest
Beef taco and chicken tostada. Be aware the shells have lots of chili powder sprinkled in them.
Be clear with server about beef or chicken - or they'll assume beef. 11$ lunch. Server did mix me up a cherry coke on request ;)

Reviewed January 6, 2014

My twin sister, her grown son and I went to Chili's for a nice relaxing Pre Christmas meal a few days before Christmas. I had a bad sirloin a few years ago at another chain that turned me off to sirloins. But I was really wanting steak so I thought I'd give their sirloin a try. It sounded good and it was! The loaded mashed potatoes and broccoli that accompanied it were excellent too! The steak was good and medium rare like I love and very tender!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

My Sister & my Son & I had a very Pleasant Christmas Eve late Lunch at our Local Chili's--not a place that I had often frequented...It could not have been better! My Burger with Avocado & Bacon was maybe the Best Burger I ever had--from the high quality Real Beef to the Bun to the other toppings! And fries, which I tend to never eat b/c most fries are not worth it, were delicious in taste, texture--lightly Seasoned. Our Appetizer which was chips with a corn/Avocado Salsa was A+ too. Best of all was our very Attentive (not Intrusive) Server (Staycie?)...
All 3 of us were totally satisfied!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Online - entered vehicle make/model for "To Go" but still must go in to pick up food - nice to know

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Several waiters walked by and never even acknowledged I was there for 5 minutes. I asked for lemons 3 times and if took about 30 minutes to get a salad at 1:30 PM. Salad was good and a fair portion.