“Long ago - very entertaining!”

Bardstown Ghost Trek
Ranked #15 of 27 things to do in Bardstown
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This was much longer ago than August 2012 so i hope it still holds true. Great after dinner activity! Very interesting and wonderful history of the town whether you believe in ghosts or not.

2  Thank Laurie H

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Have been on this twice and Patti Starr never disappoints. Love the history and beauty of the buildings and surrounding area. Any tour with Patti is truly interesting. Wear good comfortable shoes as you walk a bit.

3  Thank John D
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My review is not meant to slight Patti Starr in anyway.She is knowledgable,friendly,and a bubbly personality.My problem was a ghost trek that went all of two blocks,and didn't do anything except make me want to go back into the old Jailers Inn and finish off my bottle of Jim Beam.Very disappointing.

4  Thank Kejola1969
Reviewed September 26, 2012

While we learned some interesting local legends, most of this tour was unsatisfying. We visited 3 spots - Old Talbot Tavern, Old Jail and Cemetary - all in less than a block of each other. Certainly not what we expected and the price was way too much for the little we did enjoy.

4  Thank Kendall5390
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have been on many ghosts tours and this one was similar to the ones I have been on. She has a lot of stories and gives the history along with it, so that was neat. We went into the Talbott Tavern and there was a door that kept opening but when you think about it, the door didnt latch and its a old building and it is kinda on a down hill floor so it opening really didnt do it for me, now if it would have latched and then opened that would be a different story. I did catch a few "orbs" but there was soo many people and the flashes so I cant be sure about those either.

The only tip I wish she would consider is to limit the people, I bet there was 30 people on this tour and kids too, so trying to get a photo without any other people in them or flashes was impossible, which kinda defeats the purpose. I think a smaller group would make a better experience for the tourist. She makes a killing(money) off this but the experience is lacking....too many people to talk over and move around.

But it was a nice way to spend the evening!

1  Thank CMOTO