All reviews would stay again flat screen tv beds were very comfortable internet furniture towels mattress microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed June 26, 2018

This is an older motel with few amenities. The room was nice and the bed was comfortable. The motel is located in the town of Bardstown on the main street. It was accessible to all of the local attractions. Each room had a coffee maker but there was no breakfast provided which is becoming standard for modern motels. The pool was covered and looked like it hadn't been used in years. The lady who checked us in was nice but provided only scant information about the motel. I might stay here again or I might stay at a motel out closer to the Parkway. The little gift bag was a nice touch though.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

I was floored by how clean and cozy this place was.
The front desk was so kind, even gave a little welcome bag. They gave excellent suggestions for local dining and welcomed us after a long day. I was so glad I chose this motel. Perfect location, every thing is really close. One of the cleanest places I have ever stayed. I felt safe, cozy and welcome in this quant little country motel. HIGHLEY RECOMENDED!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend booked one night and I booked following night.
We checked into the room which had a strange odor of some chemical cleaning agent.
The bathroom was nice but the only updated part of the room.
The carpet was terribly dated as well as bedding and curtains.
The next morning my boyfriend noticed fleas crawling all over his white socks.
I cancelled my reservation with no problem from desk clerk, who was the manager.
The location is the best part about the motel but hardly worth staying there.
We were not staying in a pet supported room but obviously someone had brought pets into the room without paying for them to stay. In my opinion this is
theft.
This causes the management issues as well inspecting guests.
If travelers do not want to pay for their pets to travel, stay at home. We non pet owners don’t want your pets fleas on us.
This is so cheap!!!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ruthanne E
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Imagine the old school motels. This is what it is. Weird crevices. Doors to the outside. Now, imagine if you kept all the old bathroom fixtures and painted all the walls nice and clean. Oh, there is more. Then, you get furniture that usually goes to Hilton hotels. That is this place. I kept waiting for something to be wrong. Nothing! It's not a 4 or even a 3 star motel but it is clean and has a great price. We will be back.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

We decided to spend a weekend here on our way home. The motel was situated in a quiet stretch of road. An older building but it was extremely clean. Nice high beds and mattress plenty of towels flat screen TV. Only downside was that the room and bath as a whole was very small

Date of stay: November 2017