“Great lunch, fun decor”

Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Bardstown
Cuisines: American, Diner, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! Full bar w/ over 140 Bourbons & 50+ beer! KY PROUD!! Bar open late with Live Music!! Wednesday-Saturday. Patio dining! Family Owned.Family Operated Thanks for dining with us!
Pendleton
“Great lunch, fun decor”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch on our way out if town; a deluxe grilled cheese & melted club. Both sandwiches very good, would definitely order the club again. Generous portion of fries for $1 to replace chips. We would return & perhaps try some of the dinner options.

• Visited September 2013

Fairview, Illinois
“nice little down town diner”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I had fried apples and my husband had the hot brown breakfast - very good service and food.
The prices were average and the portions were fairly good. Our friend had the fried apple pancake and it was bigger than the plate !

Visited August 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Cute restaurant”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

The waitstaff is great. They're all young, but they're eager to please and very polite.

The atmosphere is cute and sweet, reminiscent of a grandma's house in the country.

The food was just ok. I got a Philly cheesesteak and my s.o. Got a Reuben. The Reuben was good but I could have made a better Philly myself. I will say, however, the chocolate meringue pie was to die for. We ate it in 2 bites a piece.

• Visited August 2013
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Disappointing”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

While the decor and location of this diner are beautiful and reminiscent of historical times, the food was really awful. especially the hot dogs. Four os uf got them and could not eat them.
the burger with bourbon sauce was good, but honestly the prices were high for the quality..and the chips on the side were stale.
the staff are very young, energetic and want to do well, but I think this place has lost its authenticity.

• Visited August 2013
Shepherdsville, Kentucky
“I don't like any kind of "cream pies" BUT...”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Just want you to know I hate cream pies, UNTIL I WENT TO MAMMY'S!!!

The coconut cream pies are out of this world, just moved to KY and have been to Mammy's several times, The pies are out of this world. My husband who loves German Chocolate Cake for his birthday, has now changed his turn. He want the Coconut Cream pie. You gotta try it, this pie will spoil you for every other pie you ever tried, even grandma's. Love the food too!

• Visited June 2013