“Chicken Yumm”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This place has really good fried chicken which is usually what I eat here. I have had the chicken fried steak which was good and my wife has had the hot roast beef and said it was good.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

If you find yourself in the heart of Kansas along state highway 96 do yourself a favor and stop in at Carriage Crossing. This restaurant is owned and operated by the Amish community at Yoder, KS. The ambiance is spare and utilitarian - about what you'd expect to find in an Amish community. The food is classic midwestern comfort food. The service is friendly and accommodating.

I visit family in Kansas with some frequency. I always make it a point to have a meal at Carriage Crossing. On my most recent trip I stopped in for a late breakfast. I had sausage, eggs, hash browns and shared a large cinnamon roll with others in our party. Carriage Crossing's cinnamon rolls are made for men who work at hard labor on Amish farms. They are 8" in diameter, smothered with butter frosting, and DELICIOUS!

Eggs are eggs and the hash browns were unremarkable, but the sausage was homemade and very well seasoned. I didn't have pie on this occasion, but homemade pie is always available and always exceptional.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Excellent food great time friendly service Good Pie If you are ever in Yoder ks Check this place out

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Carriage Crossing Restaurant always has great food!!!! I have never had a bad meal here. I've had their breakfast, lunch, dinner & desserts and it is always delicious!!!! Their cinnamon rolls and pies are amazing!!!! There is a gift shop in the front of the restaurant. It has great gifts!!!! Will return often :)

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have been to Carriage Crossing for the full meal experience before, but I never found it the food as a whole to be outstanding. What is really good about the place is the pies! You can go in and get an entire pie or slice to go, if you choose to. It's worth the stop!