“"My home away from home"”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Winfield
Irving, Texas
“"My home away from home"”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I come to Winfield at least 2+ times a year to see & take care of business for my Disabled Son. I have been staying at this Motel for over 25 years, even before it became The Econ Lodge. I have enjoyed staying here very much. It's close to almost every need I have. The Owners are so nice & do everything they can to make my stay pleasant. It's clean & well taken care of. I enjoy visiting with the Owners & seeing them each time I come. Rates are reasonable & love staying there.

Room Tip: If you know you might be coming back at another time of the year, ask about any special events that...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Carolyn C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I travel to this area every week and this is where I choose to stay. It's comfortable, clean and the management is friendly. It is also centrally located near everything you need. There are several restaurants nearby along with a Walmart, rec center, movie theater, and some bars if you need to grab a drink.

Room Tip: Ask for a king sized bed
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed April 1, 2014

My experience here is always wonderful. The family that owns this econolodge will do anything they can to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Also, the breakfast is awesome, especially the hot, hard boiled eggs!

• Stayed March 2014
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Everything about this family run hotel is modernized, neat, clean, and very well taken care of. I arrived lat a late hour and was given a very friendly greeting by the proprietor. The flat screen TV was great and the internet service was way above par for what I've come to expect from most hotels. Bed was very comfortable. Little things in the room show that a lot of thought and care has gone into making this place a good place to stay.
So glad I drove the few miles "inland" from my travel down I-35 to stay here. Definitely staying here again when on this route again!

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Georgetown, Texas
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My business takes me to Winfield, Kansas for two weeks every year, and I'm pleased I found a clean, comfortable, place to stay at a reasonable price. The people at the Econo Lodge make my two weeks away from home very pleasant.
Thank you, Vip Patel, General Manager, for all your consideration and kindness.

Jane Laughlin

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Winfield, Kansas
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I stayed three weeks at the econo lodge in Winfield, Kansas this October 2013 and I really enjoyed it. I worked third shift so the housekeepers did my room at night while I worked. I recommend this hotel to everyone. I always had a hot breakfast too.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Conley, Georgia
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I stayed in econo lodge in winfield, kansas for two days on the oct 17 to oct 19 2013.
The room is great, it have a micowave and refrigerator and the bed is excellent.
And winfield, kansas is not that far kansas university a hour away and it is 30 mins from the
casino

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Winfield
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 5 in Arkansas City
Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane
Americas Best Value Inn - Arkansas City
Super 8 Winfield/Quail Ridge Area

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!