“Best Mexican food”

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Shell Knob, Missouri
“Best Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We always enjoy the friendly service and wonderful food at Neives' whenever we are in town. Try it, I am sure you will enjoy it, too!

Visited May 2014

Wichita, Kansas
“canned food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

never got chips/salsa, ½ way through our meal we asked for chips/salsa, salsa tasted like tomato sauce (even the hot), the tostada had some beans and a huge pile of lettuce for $6, it was soggy. The food tasted like it was out of a can. The wait staff was unprofessional, we had to wait at the register for 10 minutes to pay, they had to find our waitress to ring us up. I will never go there again.

• Visited March 2014
10 Thank jane l
Winfield, KS
“Very Popular, But Not My Taco”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

This restaurant is very popular and there can be long waits for seating at crunch times. Obviously many people in the area like it. Personally, I can take it or leave it. The food is decent, but not what my taste buds expect in a Mexican restaurant. The service can be very slow and it is not unusual for me to go through two baskets of chips while waiting for my entree.

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank NashWin
Andover, Kansas
“Good meal, nice place, pleasant staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Unusual building with a bright, clean dining room. Very pleasant waitstaff. Food was very good. Fresh, warm chips that were not salted - yum! Tasty salsa, both mild and hot were good. Meat on the tacos, both chicken and beef, was very tender and flavorful without being over seasoned. I did add salsa to both tacos but in my opinion that is to be expected in Mexican restaurants.

• Visited June 2013
Cambridge
“high priced canned food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

The City of Winfield helped this place get moved in, but I don't think they knew how bad the food would become. In our opinion the meat tastes like dog food smells. Some people get great service, while others get forgotten. We won't be back.

5 Thank Sarge26