“Good Kansas Mexican food. Service can be slow as everything seems to be cooked when ordered.”

Neives' Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 28 Restaurants in Winfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 6, 2008

There are newer reviews for Neives' Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed April 23, 2008

My husband & I had the privilege of dining here on April 21st. The restaurant was clean, inviting, and the staff was attentive and competent. In fact, our server was one of the best we have ever had anywhere! My husband loved their hot salsa and chips, and the fajitas we ordered for dinner were super fresh and out of this world. We would definitely rate this restaurant as one of the best mexican restaurants we have ever eaten in anywhere. An overall great experience!!

Reviewed November 5, 2007

Neives is a very good place to eat. Beautiful stone walls on the interior add to the ambience of the restaurant. My wife and I visited Neives on a Sunday afternoon, after motorcycling through the mid-Eastern hills of Southern Kansas, tripping through Augusta, east to Hwy 99, South to hwy 160, then West to Winfield. Motorcyclists, this is a great trip, good roads, and a great place to eat toward the end of a nice trip. Good service, hot food, what more could travelers hope for?