“A Pleasant Surprise”

College Hill Coffee
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Winfield
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: College Hill Coffee invites you to come in and take the difference homemade can make in Winfield, KS. Our coffee house atmosphere is ideal for meals, breaks, studying, and more. Stop by and hang out with us today! Stop by our bungalow-style house and stay for a while. We offer free wifi, local art and books, games and more. Our friendly staff is here to whip up some fresh-ground coffee, lattes, and teas just for you! From the moment you step through our doors you will be greeted by the smell of fresh-baked cookies, simmering homemade soups, and fresh espresso drinks being made by our talented baristas. Our comfortable coffee house has been carefully designed to offer a warm ambiance and comfortable atmosphere that invites you to stay for a while. Consider us for your next study session, romantic date, group meeting, and more! We offer rooms up for reservation and are the ideal community hangout. We have belgian waffles, breakfast sandwiches, quiche, scones, muffins, seasonal sandwiches, salads, soups, and more. We also offer lots of gluten free eats! Give us a call or stop by and start your day the College Hill Coffee way!
“A Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Tucked away in a quiet neighborhood near Southwestern College, College Hill Coffee will be a pleasant surprise to visitors and newcomers to Winfield. The menu consists of sandwiches, salads, deserts, and, or course, coffees. Everything is high quality, made with fresh ingredients, good for you, and often made when one orders. I particularly like the Reuben sandwich -- no grease!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank NashWin
Blenda H, Owner at College Hill Coffee, responded to this review, November 10, 2014
This is all great to hear! I hope to see you back soon -- there's always a Reuben here with your name on it!

Cheers!
Blenda, Owner

Wichita, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great location, atmosphere”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great experience there. I like the iced coffee drinks for an afternoon treat. My spouse and I explored the adjoined boutiques while I got my coffee fix.

• Visited January 2013
Blenda H, Owner at College Hill Coffee, responded to this review, November 18, 2014
No day is complete without a coffee fix! Glad we could be your go-to. Hope to see you and your spouse back soon!

All the best,
Blenda, Owner
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A favorite place”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The atmosphere is comfortable, the help is friendly, and the food and drink are wonderful. CHC is my Mother's favorite place to eat so we eat there every Monday. The food is always fresh and delicious

• Visited January 2013
Florida
“Friendly and clean”
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Great Place to get a good cup of latte in the morning And sandwich in the afternoon. The owner is always there hard at work And making sure everything comes out perfect

Winfield, KS
“A Real Find in a Small Town”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I am not a coffee drinker so I go for the food. The Reuben sandwich is the best I have had anywhere. All the other menu items I have ordered have been exceptionally good.

• Visited April 2012