“Great Coffee!”

College Hill Coffee
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Winfield
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: College Hill Coffee invites you to come in and take the difference homemade can make in Winfield, KS. Our coffee house atmosphere is ideal for meals, breaks, studying, and more. Stop by and hang out with us today! Stop by our bungalow-style house and stay for a while. We offer free wifi, local art and books, games and more. Our friendly staff is here to whip up some fresh-ground coffee, lattes, and teas just for you! From the moment you step through our doors you will be greeted by the smell of fresh-baked cookies, simmering homemade soups, and fresh espresso drinks being made by our talented baristas. Our comfortable coffee house has been carefully designed to offer a warm ambiance and comfortable atmosphere that invites you to stay for a while. Consider us for your next study session, romantic date, group meeting, and more! We offer rooms up for reservation and are the ideal community hangout. We have belgian waffles, breakfast sandwiches, quiche, scones, muffins, seasonal sandwiches, salads, soups, and more. We also offer lots of gluten free eats! Give us a call or stop by and start your day the College Hill Coffee way!
Winfield
“Great Coffee!”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I love the mocha breve here. If you are in town you should stop by and try it. They also have some really great desserts!

Visited April 2012

Colorado
“Not as good as it looked”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The pastry wasn't as good as it looked and I wound up throwing the cookies away. I didn't try the coffee.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank WorldwideTraveler100
Topeka
“Great Place for lunch or just go read a book with a cup of coffee!”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

All of the food here is home made and not your everyday recipes. Gourmet soups and sandwiches, as well as yummy baked goods, and salads made fresh every day. Though you have to place your order at the counter when you walk in, they do deliver to your table. There are several rooms to eat in, but especially like the front room of this little cottage, where you can sit and read a book while you eat your lunch or breakfast! Their quiche dishes are out of this world! Very popular with the college students, as well as the literary in town!

kansas
“Awesome food and drink....and atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 22, 2010

College Hill Coffee is an oasis! I love the atmosphere of the coffee house being in an arts and crafts house. Besides several rooms inside, there is seating outdoors on the porch and patio as well. Not to mention that the food and drinks are wonderful!!!!! My colleagues and I recently ate lunch there and all of us were very pleased with everything. I had their FRESH SQUEEZED lemonade (which is only offered in the summer I believe) and a South west Turkey wrap which was delicious. Dessert is to die for. Homemade cookies, cheesecake, and cakes were plentiful and it was hard to make up my mind. I ended up ordering a piece of peanut butter cake......great choice!!

I have eaten breakfast here on many occasions and it's delicious as well. They offer homemade scones, sweet breads, and othere baked goods as well as fresh made waffles. You can order the waffle with fresh berries......which is delicious. Of course, the coffee/espresso drinks are spot on and there are a variety of tea and smoothie choices as well.

I am definitely looking forward to my next visit to College Hill Coffee!!!

Kansas
“A unique dining experience”
Reviewed December 8, 2009

If you want a nice place to take a friend to lunch or just to go somewhere and read a book while you eat or drink, this is the place to go. It's so homey and relaxing and the food is absolutely outstanding. Their Ham and Cheese Quiche is heavenly, as well as their cuban sandwiches. And, they have salads too, yummy desserts, and the best coffee and latte's you will find anywhere. Not into coffee? then try their "Tiger Chai" with whip cream on top, it's made from tea rather than coffee and it's wonderful!! This is the best place in town to take someone for lunch.