“Home cooking”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you like home style cooking when you eat out or are traveling you will not be disappointed at Biederman's.

1  Thank Mkraus63

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Stopped in here for an early lunch to kill time before a mtg
The exterior was inviting and the decor and cleanliness did not disappoint.
Hubby had Chili and I had a salad. It was pretty good :)
Dessert case very very inviting.... Looked yum yum... We passed but ...oh my.... Looking good.
We will stop by again when we are in the area.
Hubby says okay to go!

1  Thank WeTell
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I like to eat at Biederman's whenever I'm in Winfield. I particularly enjoy their burgers -- and their desserts. It's a pleasant atmosphere and the staff are friendly, though the service was rather slow the last time I was in there. I would rate it as "pretty good" -- maybe not quite "very good" but certainly better than "average"!

1  Thank Steve L
Reviewed January 10, 2014

This is a very clean and friendly establishment. The food was delicious. Great variety on the menu. The seating gave us a chance to visit with family without noticing or interfering with other diners in the restaurant.

1  Thank 123456grands
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We had dinner here on a Saturday night - good food, great service, really liked the "old -time" atmosphere - very "retro" feeling. A good place for a nice, quiet dinner - prices were reasonable.

1  Thank Lynne618311