“Nachos and beer”

Cuisines: Mexican
Florida
“Nachos and beer”
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

We just stopped in for a quickie. There was nothing special about the place but every was good. The beer was cold and it was clean. Wasn't the friendliest service but it was efficient. I'd go back but I'd like to see a little better hospitality.

1 Thank cmarr

Goessel, ks
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I love finding great local restaurants when I travel and this one was fantastic. The carne asada tacos were wonderful with meat cut into very small chunks rather than strips. The pico de gallo could have used some fresher tomatoes but that's what you get in November. Salsa was great and the service was superb. Will definitely eat here on my next stay!

Visited November 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Good standard mexican food”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Fast service, great drinks, friendly people. Right in the center of town so its easy to get to. Otherwise it is pretty typical Mexican food.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank CinderOz
“Interesting but good food”
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

I generally like Mexican food. I was not convinced that eating to a Mexican restaurant in a small town in Kansas is the best idea. And man I was wrong! The food is genuine and tasty. It was excellent! I was very pleasantly surprised. The place is not kept very nicely and the service is, well, just service. But the food makes you forgive the rest of it. I will make a point to return there every time when I visit

1 Thank lsoaita
Winfield, Kansas
“Great food!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We go to El Maguey all of the time. The food is consistantly great. The tacos de carne asada is the best I've ever had. The service is a little inconsistant, it depends on who your server is.

Visited September 2012