“Spacious, Friendly, and clean”

Quality Suites Airport
Ranked #47 of 88 Hotels in Wichita
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 2, 2010

The staff was highly professional and courteous. They patiently answered all of my questions and offered assistance at every opportunity. We were in our room quickly and felt very satisfied with the room. The room was very clean and surprisingly spacious. We had a king with a sleeper sofa. The room had a flat screen on a swivel so it could be viewed from the living room area or the bedroom. The desk was a convenient asset. We were set at ease when we discovered we were next to shopping and the hwy.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed May 2, 2010

We have just returned to Australia after a month in the USA. Stayed at many hotels but this was the stand-out one. A good rate, room and friendliness. We had to drop our hire car off at the airport the night before we left for LA and Holly came and collected us from the airport and then arranged for a complimentary cab to take us back to the airport very early the next morning.
We thought the hotel had a lovely ambience with the atrium. Would really recommend this hotel. We found this hotel via a simple-to-negotiate website.
David & Elizabeth Drane

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2010

I travel about 225 days out of the year for business purposes.
As of today, I haven’t written a review for any of my stays for the past two years.
Let me mention my current travels to Wichita, Ks. And the change of hotels I made there.
I had a reservation for the Clarion hotel on west Kellogg Ave. but knew about the Quality
Inn and Suites nearby due to prior research. I decided on the Clarion due to the complimentary
breakfast and hotel on premises. When I arrived at the Clarion, I was greeted by a very rude front
desk agent and when I requested in addition to the purchase of a room for a five night stay, an upgrade
for my business associates room which was prearranged through the choice privileges phone agent,
she was very demeaning in her response: “those rooms are for paying guests only sir” We were using 50,000 points for the upgrade, I wouldn’t say that that would be exactly free. I requested to see the rooms
that were available and she acted as if she was being put out by the request. They were nice enough
But at the farthest possible location from the restaurant and front desk. Upon returning to the lobby,
Her demeanor hadn’t changed and we decided this was not the hotel to spend either our money or points on.
When we arrived at the Quality Suites Airport on Westdale Drive, I knew I had made a better choice of
Hotels to stay at. First of all, the agent at the front desk smiled at us and greeted us warmly. When asked to see the room we were interested in, It was her pleasure to do so herself. The room was larger than the one
At the Clarion and it was a lower price. Very Clean and conveniently located. As we met other staff members, each had a pleasant disposition to them and answered any questions we had for them, such as, restaurants or local attractions. The breakfast was better than most choice hotels I’ve stayed at and they
seemed much more concerned that we were enjoying our stay with them.
Customer service is so crucial to any service sector industry. The team at Quality Suites wins hands down.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2010

Very nice hotel, a little hard to get to and not a lot of options for dinner. great for the price. would stay on next trip

Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2010

I really appreciated the warm welcome from the staff, I was welcomed by the front desk attendant and the General Manager. I was given a free drink coupon for the Bar and my room was very spacious and clean! I usually stay at the Comfort Suites down the road, but their prices went way too high, I will stay here from now on.

Reviewed April 27, 2010

I was very pleased with my room at Quality Suites. The staff was friendly and helpful, Large room with flat screen TV. Having a microwave and fridge in the room was great. The breakfast was above average!

Reviewed April 24, 2010

I have spend many nights in hotels across the United States, finally making it to Wichita Kansas, I had many choices in hotels here, this facility was easily accessed from HWY 54/400, shopping was right at the door step, all types of night life, dining for all tastes, my friends recommend staying at Quality, I am glad I did for the suites are excellent. Check In impressive, I was greeted personally by the GM who took extra steps to print direction to my location in town, follow up outstanding, breakfast bar filling, check out was warm and I felt as if I was more then a person filling a suite, I will stay again, and again!