“Clean quiet nice place to stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Wichita East
Ranked #31 of 87 Hotels in Wichita
Reviewed April 11, 2013

While traveling thru area spent a weeknight here. Front dest staff was very nice and very helpful with some area information. Room, is new in furniture and clean. The morning breakfast is set up nice and pretty much the normal foods found at motels. I will use it his motel on my return to area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We chose this hotel because it was semi-close to the surgical center that my son was going to have surgery. They gave us a good rate. Nice place with modern decor...However, FULL SIZED BEDS! Going from a King sized bed to a Full with my husband in the same bed made for an absolutely sleepless night. Our 6'5" son in a Full size bed was humorous, too! Lots of shopping/eating close though. Nice place...just beds made for small people. ;)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions and have never been disappointed. The rooms are always clean and the staff is very nice an accommodating. There are some restaurants close by which makes its nice. I would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We have enjoyed our stay here in Wichita. The staff here at Fairfield Inn Wichita East is incredible. When they say, "Let me know if you need anything!" They mean it. It seems to be their pleasure to meet the needs of their guests. This is something that is missing in todays hospitality industry, but it can be found at this Fairfield location.

Few specifics:

Evening front desk clerk, Suzy, is friendly and accomodating. She always says, "Let me know if you need anything!" and her sincerity is evident.

Nice Breakfast with a friendly breakfast host. We were there right as it was time for her to clean up and she was so gracious in making us feel welcomed and at ease to enjoy our morning meal.

Thank you Fairfield, Witchita East!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Road trip from Houston, TX to Spencer, IA; middle was Wichita. Motel was older, but well kept. Toilet was noisy, but room was comfortable, and check-in was no hassle. Restaurants close by. Quick in and out. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Our business paid for our stay. Total cost around $109 a night. The beds were some of the softest ever! Room was clean. Breakfast normal. Even the TV goes right through next channel without having to press billions of buttons on channels that are nothing but static. (Pet peeve) Things that didn't really matter, but I would chance if could: No automatic door, so annoying to push cart through. There was couple next door across hall, who went in and out until like 1am. (I am light sleeper though). Cleaning ladies started at 8am. I didn't hear them though, wife did. Clerk didn't ask if everything was well. Perfect for sleeping, but price may be higher than worth. Neighborhood was great, don't go south near WSU or 13th street!

Room Tip: May try priceline for good quotes.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank WolfgangsMusic
Reviewed October 4, 2012

As I shared in my review on the Hampton Inn in the same area, it's hard to know where to stay in Wichita that's safe. We found this Fairfield Inn at the last minute and were pleased overall. The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was satisfying to get on the road the next morning. We had a Suburban full of stuff that I was a little nervous about leaving in the parking lot overnight but the lot is well lit and the area in general is very quiet. The only suggestion I would have for this property is to upgrade the towels. On our stay they seemed thin and worn and some plush towels would really be the icing on the cake for this property. I know I took some photos of the room but I can't find them at the moment.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple